- Planning for the Unthinkable: Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity1, a presentation given at the Health Insurance Association of America National Forum on November 11, 2003 that describes case studies and a methodology for finding the right recovery solution for a business enterprise.
- Strategies for Reducing the Cost of Processing Claims1, a presentation given at the Health Insurance Association of America Technology and Business Solutions Conference on April 15, 2003 that describes a methodology for reducing costs in operational areas of a business.
- "When Disaster Strikes - Have a Plan for Recovery in Place" by John Schladweiler, first quarter 1994 issue of Securities Issues, a publication of the Bank of New York.
- "Expect the Unexpected" by John Schladweiler, first quarter 1994 issue of The STA, a publication of the Securities Transfer Association.
- "The Strategic Value of Network Disaster Recovery Planning" by John Schladweiler, Networking Management.
- "Evolution of Business Continuity Services" by John Schladweiler, Telecommunications, August 1990.
- "Lands' End Taps German Market" by Terri Heath, Telemarketing & Call Center Solutions magazine, January 1997.
- "The Intelligent Interface" by Terri Heath, TeleProfessional magazine, June 2000.
- Quality is Personal: A Foundation for Total Quality Management by Harry Roberts and Bernard Sergesketter. The Free Press: New York, 1993.
- Requires Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation Viewer or equivalent.